LCD Display Single Phase Multi-Rate Smart Digital Electronic Measuring Instruments
|10-49 50-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $8 US $6 US $4|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||20, 000.00 PCS/ Month|
|Transport Package:||Color Box with Foam Inside|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: DDSF150
- Installation: Direct Connected
- Electric Equipment: Single-phase
- Power Meter Connection: Terminal
- Type: Energy Meter
- Customized: Customized
- Rated Voltage: 5(40)a, 5(60)a, 10(40)a, 10(60)a, 15(25)a
- Class: 1.0/2.0
- Work Temperature: -25-+65 Centigrade
- Pulse Output(Imp/Kwh): 6400, 3200, 2400, 1600, 1200, 800, 400, 200
- Dimension: 290*170*85 mm
- Specification: CE, CCC, ISO9001, ISO14001
- HS Code: 90283014
- Display: Digital
- Usage: Multi-Functional Energy Meter, Watt-Hour Meter, Meter for Industry and Home Use, Standard Electric Energy Meter, Prepayment Meter, Reactive Energy Meter, Multi-rate Watt-hour Meters, Maximum Demand Meter
- Theory: Electronic Meter
- Measured Signal: Pulse Peak
- Certification: RoHS, ISO, CE
- Communication: Infrared/RS485
- Rated Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Voltage: 110V/220V/230V/240V
- Lifetime: 10 Years
- Weight: About 2.5kg
- Trademark: RadarKing
- Origin: Wuhan, China
1. Measurement of electrical parameters as voltage, current and power;
2. Measure and display the instantaneous effetive value of phase voltage and phase current in phase A, B and C;
3. Measure and display the instantaneous power magnitude of active and reactive and the total active and reactive in phase A, B and C;
4. Measureand display the instantaneous power factor of the total three phases and each individual phase;
5. Measure and display the instantaneous frequency of the power grid;
--Meter Event Recording
Detection and recording of cover opening, timing recording, programming event recording, maximum demand recording, time zone modifying recording, power purchasing recording, alarm recording and emergency alarm recording.
--Power Grid Event Recording
Voltage loss recording, current loss recording, voltage failure recording, phase failure recording, unbalanced voltage recording and unbalanced current recording.
Monthly freezing, daily freezing, hourly freezing and instantaneous freezing
--Load control Function
Overload disconnection control, programmable threshold of load and maximum overload disconnection times.
-- Load Curve Recording Function
Scroll displays records of sampling data by user's schedule; Configures and reads the load curve.
--RS-485 and Infrared Communication
Builds in RS485 port and modulated Infrared port. To configure timing, meter parameters, meter address, baud rate, to read meter data, change communication password, to proceed overall reset, maximum demand reset and broadcast freezing power quantity with a communicable modulated-Infrared HHU.
--Security Management Function
All programmes(excepts communication address, baud rate, timing broadcast or freezing) can only proceeded under the permission status. Builds with a three-level password protection and automatic wrong password lock-down mechanism.
Selectable Extended and Unextended Terminal Cover (Optional)
|Standard||GB/T17215.301-2007, DL/T614-2007, DL/T645-1997/2007|
|Current||1.5(6)A, 5(20)A, 5(30A), 5(40)A, 5(60)A, 10(40)A, 10(60)A, 15(60)A, 20(80)A, 30(100)A|
|Accuracy Class||0.2S, 0.5S, 1.0(active power); 2.0(reactive power)|
|Pulse Constant (imp/kWh)||6400, 3200, 2400, 1600, 1200, 800, 400, 200|
|Clock Accuracy||≤ 0.5s/Day (Reference Temperature 23 centigrade) |
≤ ±1.0s/Day (from -25 to +60 centigrade)
|Capacity of Li-Ion Battery||≥1.2Ah, the working time since power off is more than 5 years|
|Data Storage Period||≥ 10 years|
|Power Consumption||≤ 2.0W|
|Communication Rate for Infrared||1200bps|
|Communication Rate for||2400bps (Typical Value)|
|RS485||600bps, 1200bps, 2400bps, 4800bps, 9600bps (Can be set)|
|Digital Display||6+2 LCD|
*Please advise us if you need any different specifications,we can make according to your special requirements.
Transportaion & Storage Condition
1. The meters should be free from violent collision when being delivered or sealed off, and the buyer should in accord with the rules of ZBW003-82/84 for General Technical Conditions Of Instrument And Apparatus Packaging to transport and store them.
2. The meter should be stored in its original pack and the ambient temperature to keep them should be within -25ºC and 70ºC, there are no corrosive gas in the air.
3. The meter should be placed on the shelves in the warehouse and the stack height should be less than 5 cartons.
4. There shall be no harmful substance causing the corrosion in the air.