Steel Case IC/RF Card Prepayment Gas Meter for Domestic Usage
|1-9 10-19 20+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $8 US $6 US $4|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Carton Box Packaged by Pallet, 4 Pieces in a Cart|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: RDK
- Diameter: 25-50mm
- Application: Civil, Industrial
- Type: G4
- Meter Level: Class B
- Max Flow Rate: 6.0m3/H
- Min Reading: 0.0002m3
- Alarm Way: Close Valve
- Service Life: 10 Years
- Specification: CE, CCC, ISO9001, ISO14001
- HS Code: 9028201000
- Kind: IC Card Gas Meter
- Precision Grade: 0.01
- Starting Flow: >3m³/h
- Shell Material: Steel
- Nominal Flow Rate: 4.0m3/H
- Min Flow Rate: 0.04m3/H
- Max Reading: 99999.999m3
- Working Temperature: -10--50 Celsius
- Trademark: RADARKING
- Origin: Wuhan, China
1. Prepaid, contactless IC card patent technique, water proof and anti-attack. Its inside circuit is sealed with high performance sealant, so it can work normally even under humid environment.
2. Micropower energy consumption technique ensures two years service life of inside batteries.
3. Power by 3 pieces of AAA alkaline batteries and automatically close valve when change batteries.
4. Compact size, light weight, high sensitivity and accuracy.
5. High metrological performance, low pressure loss and steady operation.
6. Moving parts are self-lubricating materials with lower friction, which can prolong the service life of meter.
7. Inside simple absolute structure is suitable for different kinds of gas, can filter and precipitate the impurity or dust.
8. Whole meter design against illegal access.
9. High quality internal plastic and stainless metal components, internal and external protection with powder painting guarantees a long service life.
|Meter Level||Class B|
|Airproof||No leaking for 3 minutes under 1.5 times max working pressure|
|Nominal Flow Rate||1.6m³/h||2.5m³/h||4.0m³/h|
|Max Flow Rate||2.5m³/h||4m³/h||6m³/h|
|Min Flow Rate||0.016m³/h||0.025m³/h||0.04m³/h|
|Basic Inaccuracy||Qmax≥Q≥0.1Qmax ≤±1.5%|
|IC Card Service Life||≥100,000 Times|
|Alarm Way||Close Valve|
|Alarm Volume||50m³/2 m³|
|Static Working Current||≤20μA|
|Working Temperature||-10--50 Celsius|
|Total Pressure Loss||≤200Pa (Under Qmax)|
|Service Life||≥10 Years|
Storage And Installation Notices
1. Please keep the meters upward and avoiding collision during delivery process. The meter should be stored in a dry location without corrosive medium and with a temperature among -20ºCto 50ºC.
2. Installed where is off fire, no shaking, water and damp proofs, and no direct sunlight.
3. Please make gas system clean and seal before install the meter.
4. Please verify the right connection direction that is connector at the end of upper case arrow should be connected to gas supply pipe. Please install meter upward.
5. The tighten torque on connector should be less than 300 N.m.