ISO4064 Class B Rotary Vane Wheel Brass Water Volume Meter
|10-49 50-99 100-499 500-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $28 US $24 US $20 US $16 US $14|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1 000.00 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Color Box with Foam Inside|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: RDK
- Medium Temperature: Cold Water
- Counter Instructions: Digital
- Application: Civil
- Medium Pressure: General Water Meter
- Stucture: Traditional
- Accuracy: Class B
- Water Pressure: Less Than 1.0MPa
- Transitional Flow: 120L/H
- Maximum Reading: 99,999
- Condition: Cold Water 0-40 Degree; Hot Water 0-90 Degree
- Specification: CE, CCC, ISO9001, ISO4064
- HS Code: 90282010
- Install: Horizontal
- Level Measurement: B
- Nominal Diameter: 15-50mm
- Principle: Speed of Water Meter
- Work Environment: Dry Water Meter
- Standards: ISO 4064
- Water Temperature: 0.1~40 Centigrade
- Overload Flow: 3m3
- Minimum Reading: 0.00005
- Connecting Thread: G3/4b
- Trademark: RADARKING
- Origin: Wuhan, China
--Measuring the total volume of cold portable water passing through the pipeline.
1.dry-dial, easy for maintenance;
2. Magnetic drive reliable characteristic, long working life;
3.Vacuum sealed register ensures the dial keep free from fog and frost, Keep the reading clear in a long term service;
4.Technical data conform to international standard ISO4064 Class B
Water temperature: 0.1~40 centigrade for cold water meter .
Water pressure : ≤1.0Mpa
Maximum permissible error:
(1) in the lower zone from qmin inclusive up to but excluding qt is ±5%.
(2) in the upper zone from qt inclusive up to and including qs is ±2%;
|Accuracy||ISO4064 Class B|
|Work pressure||≤ 1MPa|
|Work condition||cold water:0~40 °C , hot water:0~90 °C , relative temperature:<93%|
Transportation & Storage
1. The goods should be free from violent collision when delivery and being sealed off, and as per the rules of GB/T13384-2008 General Technical Conditions Of Mechanical and Electronic Products Packaging to transport and store them.
2. Stack the inventory and storage on the shelves under the condition of original package and its height should be no more than 8 levels.
3.The place to store the goods should be clean and the temperature should be in the range of 0 and 40ºC as well as less than 85% of relative humidity; And the hazardous substance that would lead to the corrosion is not allowed to exist in the air .