China Factory Manufacture Stainless Steel Gas Meter From G1.5-G6
|1-9 10-19 20+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $20 US $15 US $10|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Carton Box Packaged by Pallet, 4 Pieces in a Cart|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: RDK
- Diameter: 50-100mm
- Application: Civil, Industrial
- Type: G2.5
- Max. Flow-Rate: 4
- Total Pressure Loss: Less Than 200PA
- Min. Recording Reading: 0.2
- Storage Temperature: -20~+50
- Connection Thread: M30×2
- Specification: CE, CCC, ISO9001/2008, ISO14001
- HS Code: 9028101000
- Kind: Diaphragm Gas Meter
- Precision Grade: 0.01
- Starting Flow: <0.5m³/h
- Nominal Flow-Rate: 2.5
- Min. Flow-Rate: 0.025
- Operation Pressure Range: 0.5~50
- Working Temperature: -10~+40
- Service Life: 10 Years
- Trademark: RADARKING
- Origin: Wuhan, China
This domestic diaphragm gas meters G4 is gas volume measurement instrument for coal gas, natural gas, LPG etc. It is designed and developed according to world advanced technology, based on our rich experience, with the merits of small size, light in weight, accurate measurement, high sensibility, low noise.
This type gas meter is certified by Chinese standards GB/T6968-1997 and Internation Standard of OIML R137.
1. Applicable to flexible flow range, highly sensitive, accurate and reliable
2. Independent movements made of high-grade engineering plastics guarantee the precision and resistance.
3. Diaphragms made of new technology are durable and to adapt to a wide temperature range with a more reliable measurement.
4. Bonnet, Block made of Bakelite supplemented stress-resistance management has a good stability.
5. The movement and counter isolation (connected by magnetic drive) ensures the sealing reliability.
6. The hulled table is painted inside and outside, which is anti-corrosion.
The top and bottom tables are sealed with anti-aging rubber with stainless seal rings to ensure reliability and easy maintenance.
|Nominal flow-rate||m 3 /h||1.6||2.5||4||2.5|
|Max. flow-rate||m 3 /h||2.5||4||6||6|
|Min. flow-rate||m 3 /h||0.016||0.025||0.04||0.016|
|Total pressure loss||Pa||≤200||≤200|
|Operation pressure range||kPa||0.5~50||0.5~50|
|Cyclic volume||dm 3||1.2||1.2|
|Permissible error||Qmin≤Q< 0.1 Qmax||±3%||±3%|
|Min. recording reading||dm 3||0.2||0.2|
|Max. recording reading||m 3||99999.999||99999.999|
|Central distance||mm||110mm or 130mm or by customer|
|Outside casing||Quality steel sheet||Quality steel sheet|
Storage And Installation Notices
1. Please keep the meters upward and avoiding collision during delivery process. The meter should be stored in a dry location without corrosive medium and with a temperature among -20ºCto 50ºC.
2. Installed where is off fire, no shaking, water and damp proofs, and no direct sunlight.
3. Please make gas system clean and seal before install the meter.
4. Please verify the right connection direction that is connector at the end of upper case arrow should be connected to gas supply pipe. Please install meter upward.
5. The tighten torque on connector should be less than 300 N.m.
A valve should be installed before inlet of meter in gas piping system.