2015 Resident Digital Reverse-Detection Electric Kwh Meter
|10-49 50-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5 US $3 US $1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||200, 000 Set Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Color Box with Foam Inside|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: DDS155
- Installation: Direct Connected
- Electric Equipment: Single-phase
- Power Meter Connection: Terminal
- Type: Energy Meter
- Customized: Customized
- Rated Current: 5(60)a/20(80)a/30(100)a
- Clock Error: Less Than 0.5s/Per Day
- Storage Temperature: -40-+70 Centigrade
- Display Method: LCD/LED
- Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Specification: CE, CCC, ISO 9001/2008, ISO14001
- HS Code: 90283014
- Display: Digital
- Usage: Multi-Functional Energy Meter, Watt-Hour Meter, Meter for Industry and Home Use, Standard Electric Energy Meter, Reactive Energy Meter, Maximum Demand Meter
- Theory: Electronic Meter
- Measured Signal: Pulse Peak
- Certification: RoHS, ISO, CE
- Rated Voltage: 110V/230V/220V/240V
- Accuracy Class: Active Class 1.0, Reactive Class 2.0
- Work Temperature: -25-+65 Centigrade
- Pulse Constant(Imp/Kwh): 6400, 3200, 2400, 1600, 1200, 800, 400, 200
- Communication: Infrared/RS485
- Trademark: RadarKing
- Origin: Wuhan, China
They are featured with high accuracy, good stability, long lifespan, strong overload capacity and high reliability, considered as ideal watt-hour meter products for remote meter reading.
IEC 62052-21 Electricity metering equipment (a.c.) –Part 21: Tariff and load control equipments.
IEC 62053-23 Electricity metering equipment (a.c.) –Particular requirements –Part 23:Static meters for reactive energy(classes 2 and 3)
1. Power Measurement function
It can measure the total (positive and negative) active power, and the reverse power will be accumulated by positive power.
2. Multi-rate function
With time-measuring of active power, it can freely program 4 rates and 8 time consumption.
3. Freeze function
Freeze and store automatically the power consumption in each hour, at zero o' clock, as well as at zero o' clock on the monthly settlement day.
4. Measurement function
It can measure such network parameters as voltage, current, power, power factor, etc.
5. Power-on and power-off control
It can accept the command and execute its power-on or power-off control.
6. Relay state detection
The meter can test whether the relay is on or off at any moment. It can execute automatically maintenance if the state becomes abnormal.
7. Events recording function
It can record events including opening meter cover, programming, and power-on and power-off state.
8. Power failure display function
It can display the current power consumption in interval during power failure.
Selectable Extended and Unextended Terminal Cover (Optional)
|Accuracy Class||1 or 2|
|Reference Voltage Un(V)||220|
|Operating Voltage||0.7 Un ~ 1.2 Un|
|Rated Current Ib(A)||1.5(6),5(30),10(40),10(60),20(80)|
|Power Consumption||<1W ,2VA|
|Communication Interface||Infrared, RS485/low-voltage power line carrier|
|Work Environment||Normal operating temperature: -30°C~+55°C|
Limit of operating temperature: -45°C~+70°C
Storage and transport temperature: -45°C~+70°C
Storage and Operating humidity: ≤95%