Photoelectric Direct Reading M-Bus Communicated AMR Water Meter
|20-49 50-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5 US $3 US $1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||200, 000.00 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Color Box with Foam Inside|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: RDK
- Medium Temperature: Cold Water
- Counter Instructions: Digital
- Application: Civil
- Medium Pressure: General Water Meter
- Stucture: Wireless Communicating
- Water Temperature: 0.1 ~ 30 Centigrades
- Pressure Loss: Less Than 0.063MPa
- Material: Brass/Cast Iron
- Type: Photoelectric Reading
- Condition: Cold Water 0-40 Degree; Hot Water 0-90 Degree
- Specification: CE, CCC, ISO9001, ISO4064
- HS Code: 9028201000
- Install: Horizontal
- Level Measurement: B
- Nominal Diameter: 15-50mm
- Principle: Speed of Water Meter
- Work Environment: Dry Water Meter
- Accuracy Grade: Class B
- Water Pressure: Less Than 1MPa
- Readings: 0.0001 -- 9999
- Installation: Horizontal
- Packaging Detail: Carton Box Package
- Trademark: RADARKING
- Origin: Wuhan, China
M-Bus is especially applied as the Bus structure of public utilities' meters, called as Meter-Bus, short for M-Bus. M-Bus meter bus line pertains to LAN (Local Area Network), is a special network for the same residential building, campus or a certain region within several kilometers that being applied in connecting long distance monitor computer and workstation and the measuring instruments etc.
1.Confirms to EN13757-2 2004 international standard, with a favorable compatibility and openness, meanwhile supports various meter types, such as water/electricity/gas/heat meters etc.
2.Adopt two wire connection mode, enables a long communication distance and bus power supply
3.Non-polar of the transmission line, willfully branch of the network topology, easy network, shooting the problem of meter breakdown and failure of meter reading caused by Bus line misconnection
4.Double power supply modes: Lithium battery and Bus line power supply.
5.Real-time reading of the current meter data and monthly data within a year
6.Low power dissipation, quiescent operation current below 5 μ A, guarantee battery of a long service life
--M-Bus is the common international standard of consumer instruments, whose topology structure is the Bus line that applies the most common two wires connection and offers/fulfills the function of metering power supply & data communication.
--Non-polar of the Bus line in connecting, willfully wiring construction of the topology network, thus hugely cuts the construction cost & difficulty.
--Bus Line enjoys a perfect compatibility and openness.
--Strong compatibility/generality of its topology structure, allow liner/loop/star or various mixed types.
|Max. Permissive Error||maximum permissible error: upper zone(Q2≤Q≤Q4),±2%;low zone(Q1≤Q<Q2), ±5%|
Base Meter Parameters:
|Nominal Dia.||Permanent Flow Q3|| |
Installation & Weight:
|Length L||Length L1||Width B||Height H|
Transportaion & Storage Condition
1. The meters should be free from violent collision when being delivered or sealed off, and the buyer should in accord with the rules of ZBW003-82/84 for General Technical Conditions Of Instrument And Apparatus Packaging to transport and store them.
2. The meter should be stored in its original pack and the ambient temperature to keep them should be within -25º C and 70º C, there are no corrosive gas in the air.
3. The meter should be placed on the shelves in the warehouse and the stack height should be less than 5 cartons.
4. There shall be no harmful substance causing the corrosion in the air.