1. EN 1359 certificated
2. Diaphragm gas meter
this wireless transcription intelligent gas meter is high-tech integrative product. This series meter uses advanced wireless transmission technology. Through microelectronic control circuits, it converts the pulse signals of traditional mechanical meter into electrical signals. Then the metering data is transmitted to background platform through GPRS network automatically, or it can be collected by a hand-held wireless unit from outside of the houses and after that downloaded to a computer through USB port.
It is certified by Chinese standards GB/T6968-1997 and Internation Standard of OIML R137.
2. Structure and Working Theory
Inside the counter of gas meter (mechanical part), there is one magnet embedded under the wheel pointer for 0.01 m3 of gas and two reed switches beside each side of the wheel. Each time the pointer goes a circle, one group of two pulses is generated to represent 0.01 m3 of gas being calculated. The pulses are converted to digital signals and recorded as metering data based on pre-set program. Then the metering data can be transmitted to a concentrator or hand-held unit.
1. Compact structure, big capacity of 1.2dm3 cyclic volume and beautiful appearance.
2. Apply Hot-printed technology of international leading level on register, which insures legible reading never fading.
3. Inside and outside of meter case is electro dusted, which insures good appearance, moisture-proof, gas corrosion-resistant and high Impact-resistant.
4. The measuring unit is made of Japanese Copolymerization of formaldehyde M90-44 (POM), injected by Mitsubishi machine; The high physicochemical properties, strong reliability, good self-lubricating property and compactness surpass other similar products remarkably.
5. The rubber diaphragm is made of Polyester fabric coated with nitride synthetic rubber, passed more than 200 Million times of Bally Test, oil-resistant change of mass is less than 65%, the flexibility is less than 0.45g/cm, the low temperature type diaphragm can work under -35° C ambient temperature. All specifications comply with National standard and International standard of OIML R311995.
6. The valve and vale seat are made of imported materials Z-41 Plastic pressure powder, which has been tested by foreign authority that the vale never distorts, has perfectly anti-function and high plainness after grind.
7. The material of register cover is Polycarbonate, which has strong impact resistance and keep the bolt falls into the track to withstand disassembly.
8. Special screw head and seal avoid illegal demolition.
9. Anti-reverse device completely prevents tampering.
10. The valve with 360° Rotation has the ability to resist impurity conglutinates and freezing, and has strong stability and agility; And high accuracy of low discharge.
11. The upper case and lower case are pressed by a steel band under a 40ton atmospheric pressure, which insures stability of sealing.
|Nominal flow-rate||m 3 /h||1.6||2.5||4||2.5|
|Max. flow-rate||m 3 /h||2.5||4||6||6|
|Min. flow-rate||m 3 /h||0.016||0.025||0.04||0.016|
|Total pressure loss||Pa||≤200||≤200|
|Operation pressure range||kPa||0.5~50||0.5~50|
|Cyclic volume||dm 3||1.2||1.2|
|Permissible error||Qmin≤Q< 0.1 Qmax||±3%||±3%|
|Min. recording reading||dm 3||0.2||0.2|
|Max. recording reading||m 3||99999.999||99999.999|
|Connection thread||M30×2 ||M30×2 |
|Central distance||mm||110mm or 130mm or by customer|
|Outside casing||Quality steel sheet||Quality steel sheet|
4. Storage And Installation Notices
1. Please keep the meters upward and avoiding collision during delivery process. The meter should be stored in a dry location without corrosive medium and with a temperature among -20ºCto 50ºC.
2. Installed where is off fire, no shaking, water and damp proofs, and no direct sunlight.
3. Please make gas system clean and seal before install the meter.
4. Please verify the right connection direction that is connector at the end of upper case arrow should be connected to gas supply pipe. Please install meter upward.
5. The tighten torque on connector should be less than 300 N.m.
A valve should be installed before inlet of meter in gas piping system.