This water meter can be used for family or apartment to measure the water consumed. It is stable and energy-saving, can be used for a long time. The AMR system is new LONG DISTANCE CONTROL SYSTEM (LDCS) of water charge and management system for water companies. This system consists of water meter, collector, GPRS concentrator and Teminal Processor (TP). By using Zig-Bee communication and GPRS to make the water charge management automatic and intelligent.
1)The signal uses three-wire out put, operating distance≤ 120m;
2) With alarming in case of breakage;
3) Vacuum sealed register ensures the dial kept free from fog and keeps the reading clear in a long-term service;
4)Keeping the functions of measuring and reading;
5)Mounting dimension identical with that for ordinary water meter.
-Remote water meter Display
-Microcomputer digital circuitry design is used, thus stable and reliable in operation
-Low electricity cost maintenance free in operation
-Simple in construction, easy in fixing
-Easy management in water fees collection.
-Outdoor display can be fixed in water meter for each family (First floor stair well)
Maximum permissible error:
1. From the minimum flow-rate (Q1) inclusive to the lower zone of the transitional flow-rate (Q2) exclusive: ± 5%.
2. Water temperature ≤ 30° C from transitional flow-rate (Q2) inclusive to the higher zone of the maximum flow-rate (Q4) exclusive: ± 2%. (hot water meter >30° C± 3%)
|Class||Overload Flow||Nominal Flow||Transitional Flow||Min Flow||Min Reading||Max Reading|
| 15||B|| 3|| 1.5||0.12|| 30|| 0.0001||99999 |
| 20||B|| 5|| 2.5|| 0.2|| 50|| 0.0001||99999 |
|Length L||Width B||Height|| |
Connecting Thread D
Transportaion & Storage Condition
1. The meters should be free from violent collision when being delivered or sealed off, and the buyer should in accord with the rules of ZBW003-82/84 for General Technical Conditions Of Instrument And Apparatus Packaging to transport and store them.
2. The meter should be stored in its original pack and the ambient temperature to keep them should be within -25º C and 70º C, there are no corrosive gas in the air.
3. The meter should be placed on the shelves in the warehouse and the stack height should be less than 5 cartons.
4. There shall be no harmful substance causing the corrosion in the air.