Three phase four wire electronic DIN rail active energy meter is a kind of new style three phase four wire active energy meter, it adopt micro-electronics technique, and imported large scale integrate circuit, use advanced technique of digital and SMT techniques, etc. The meter completely accord with relevant technical requirements of class 1 three phase active energy meter stipulated in international standard IEC 62053-21.
It can accurate and directly measure 50Hz or 60Hz active energy consumption from three phase four wire AC electricity net. It can display total energy consumption by step motor type impulse register. It has following features: Good reliability, small volume, light weight, specious nice appearance, convenient installation, etc.
1. 35mm standard DIN rail installation, complying with standard DIN EN50022. Or front board installed (mounting holes center distance 63 mm), users can choose any one by themselves.
2.Ten pole width (Modulus 12.5mm), complying with standard JB/T7121-1993.
3. Standard configuration 6 digits display (999999kWh) by step motor type impulse register. May select 7 digits display by impulse register.
4. There are a polarity port of pulse output passive closed and a nonpolarity port of pulse output passive distant, the output rate is 10 or 100 imp/kWh (can select). And contact with all kind of AMR system conveniently, Complying with standard IEC 62053-31.
5. Five LED instructions respectively every power supply state and signal of closed energy impulse and distant energy impulse.
6.Automatic detection the direction of the flow of load current. And instructions (signal of closed energy impulse is green when working, that is meaning the direction of the flow of load current reverse).
7. Standard configuration type S wiring (Inlet from bottom, outlet from top) for direct connect operation, we can also choose another type of wiring, and use 5+1 digits display by impulse register, CT (Product Configuration code is CF) and PT & CT for operation.
8. Standard configuration short terminals cover, may select extension terminals cover, in order to protect to use safety.
|Rated Voltage(V)||Three-phase three-wire 3x100V or 3x380V|
Three-phase four-wire 3x200/380V or 3x57.7/ 100V
|Rated Frequency(Hz)||50 or 60|
|Accuracy class||Class 1.0 or Class 2|
|Operating humidity||≤ 75%|
|Storage humidity||≤ 95%|
|Operating temperature||-5°C - +45°C|
|Storage temperature||-25°C - +55°C|
|Humanity ||75% yearly average,95% on 30 days/year|
|International standard|| IEC62053-21|
|Protection against penetration of dust and water||IP51|
|Insulating encased meter protective class||IP51|
*Please advise us if you need any different specifications,we can make according to your special requirement
Transportaion & Storage Condition
The meters should be free from violent collision when being delivered or sealed off, and the buyer should in accord with the rules of ZBW003-82/84 for General Technical Conditions Of Instrument And Apparatus Packaging to transport and store them.
The meter should be stored in its original pack and the ambient temperature to keep them should be within -25ºC and 70ºC, there are no corrosive gas in the air.
The meter should be placed on the shelves in the warehouse and the stack height should be less than 5 cartons.
There shall be no harmful substance causing the corrosion in the air.