SKZS series IC card prepayment smart water meter is our newly water metering products, which use advanced intelligent technology to realize automatic collect, process, storage, digital display for data of water, and water supply can be under automatic control; With advantages of low consumption, strong antijamming capability, high integration level, more reliable, long life and simply installing, it becomes the most popular product in our normal using.
1. Auto-control: Closing and opening valve according to programmes.
2. Cryptographic security: Generating and identifying IC card password automatically, one card for one meter, not interchangeable.
3. Anti-magnetic interfered: The valve closes automatically,when interfered by magnet, and opens by swieping IC card if interference is eliminated.
4. Warning function:The valve closes automatically,when remaining balance is 2m3 (set according to user' s requst),and opens by swieping IC card.
5. Low power warning: When power is insufficient, LCD reminds you to replace of batteries.
6. Closing valve if not replacing the battery in time after above reminding.
7. LCD: LCD displays used amount, remaining balance, valve status, power status, err. codes and other information.
8. Checking data: LCD no display normally, checking data by swieping IC card on the meter.
9. Anti-plugging function: Self-cleaning valve by the program to keep valve in good condition.
10. Data feedback: Date in water can feedback to managing system by card, convenient for management.
Contactless IC card cold & hot water meter
|Card types||contactless CPU card|
|W/R times|| ≥ 100,000|
|Data protection||10 years|
|Tamper||Valve off and prompt|
|Electrical machinery valve response time||≤ 7S|
|Tightness||Under 1.6Mpa water pressure and lasting 15 minutes no leak|
|Power source||DC3.6V/3200mHA Lithium|
|Battery life||6 years|
|Normal current||≤ 10 µΑ|
|Water pressure||≤ 1Mpa|
|Ambient temperature||Cold-water meter 0-40 centigrade Hot-water meter 0-90 centigrade|
|Small flow error||≤ 5%|
|Normal flow error||≤ 2%|
|Min value||0.1 m ³|
|Max value||≥ 9999.9 m ³|